Where to invest in Miami?
The city of Miami evolved, grew, and became a sophisticated metropolis with great economic development and investment in Miami. It established itself as the second largest financial center in the United States, achieving the perfect combination for good business and pleasure.
Its successful transformation allowed Miami to be one of the most relevant players in the international real estate market, since in addition to having a strategic location, a multilingual and quasi-Hispanic environment, an enviable climate and a first-class cultural offer, it offers interesting real estate investment opportunities in both the commercial and residential sectors in their different types.
The current situation positions it to invest in Miami as its main destination. It represents a haven of capital value, legal certainty, stability, transparency and profitability.
Miami has great potential given the unbeatable conditions for business development.
When you want to invest in Miami, you can apply financing in the real estate purchase and choose between different areas and products according to the type of investment that will be made.
The Miami Real Estate Study conducted by survey firm Bendixen & Amandi International and the Miami Herald released interesting facts about investing in Miami.
– The Miami downtown area is the best for those who rent when investing in Miami.
– Those who want to buy a property in the United States and do not want to invest a lot of money, should take into account areas such as Homestead, Miami Shores and Kendall.
– Large investors should pay attention to the Design District.
– Miami Beach continues to be the most popular and preferred area for locals and investors.
– The average price of single-family homes from $ 335,000 to $ 355,000.
– The average price of condos reduced 2.1%, from US $ 235,000 to US $ 240,000.
– 31% of buyers do it in cash.
– 47% of buyers did it with mortgages.
Investing in Miami (United States) offers great investment opportunities for those who want to put their money in real estate.